First and foremost, Blockchain Game Partners and Sandbox Games aim to develop a great game. In their minds, they aim to develop a mainstream game that is “game first and blockchain a distant second.” It is one of these games, even if there are four more in the works.
The gaming business is seeing a resurgence because to recent advances in technology and creativity, which have created new obstacles and opportunities. Town Star is one of the NFT games that we’re referring to when we say “newer revenue source” in this context.
What is Town Star Play to Earn Game
Town Star is a farming game by Gala Games in which you establish a profitable town, cultivate crops, construct buildings, acquire stuff, sell products for money, and gain points. Gala’s own network, which runs on the Ethereum blockchain, is used to create the game. Town Star is a web game that anybody may play on their computer.
It is one of Gala’s “Play to Earn” games, like Spider Tank and Mirandus and Echoes of Empire. Town Star is one of them. Players can build their own NFT empires and use TOWN coins to make money in the game.
Players can either complete missions or use NFT items to earn Town Coin. The top 400 users on the leaderboard will also get Gala Tokens, which can be used to buy new items.
Town Star is based on Hay Day’s idea of simulating farming and building a town. Players can think outside the box when they choose their plots and build towns with in-game resources.
How to Register On Town Star Play to Earn Game
After having mastered the game’s instructions, let’s move to the registration steps!
- Create a new Gala Games account by clicking ‘Register’, and then click ‘Games’
- Find Town Star and click ‘Play’
- Choose servers to play, you may change the server by re-login.
- Click ‘Play Now’ after entering the server
- Select the available town, and your journey is ready to begin!
Town Star In-Game Assets And Features
NFT In-Game Assets
In the Town Star, NFTs will be such valuable helpers to facilitate players
- NFT Town Star Bots: Autobots in Town Star with better powers than the present tools help players with their obligations, such as Cranebot, who replaces the Town Star Builder House with x3 movement speed, and Elfbot, who assists farmers and harvesters with crop picking.
- NFT Town Star Resource Strands: Resource Strands such as Wheat Strands and Sugar Strands distribute wheat and sugarcane to nearby communities, respectively, to ensure that crops are accessible at a steady rate.
- Extra Storage in NFT Town Star: Use your Silo’s upgraded capabilities to increase the quantity of crops you can save. NFT Grape Storage, for example, is a grape silo that keeps grapes of various rarities, and NFT Sugarcane Storage is a sugarcane storage facility.
Town Star Lands Types
Lands in Town Star are divided into three categories:
- Forest: This biome’s woods, ponds, and craftable materials make it the best place to start a game. The forest’s major downside is the steep expense of clearing forest property, making it difficult to expand a town.
- Plain: This biome suits average-challenging players as there are few ponds and trees but full of grasses. Currently, the majority of the plain biomes are populated.
- Desert: In desert biomes, there are no trees, grasses, or ponds. Players can explore an oil seep and mine sands to manufacture the glass bottles needed for wine manufacturing in the game’s most difficult scenario.
Town Star’s Servers
These are Town Star features you can enjoy with
- Multiple game servers: To begin your journey inside Town Star’s universe, here is a free server available for trial gameplay. It will be reset after 30 days and no tangible reward is offered.
- Weekly competition server: The actual field of Town Star where players can fully monetize their time and participate in-game tournaments to earn prizes. The server will be reset every week.
Town Star’s In-Game Currencies
GALA is an Ethereum-based digital currency that serves as a means of exchange in the Gala Games ecosystems. GALA’s goal is to bring about a gaming revolution in order to reestablish the player’s control. As we can see, investing in GALA games is becoming more popular as a means for many individuals to generate money online.
TOWN Coin (TOWN)
TOWN coin is an in-game currency that serves as a key reward for completing daily objectives. Instead, top-ranked players will get far bigger rewards than merely TOWN Coin each week.
How to Start Playing Town Star
Go to Gala Games – Town Star and sign up for an account. After that, press play, and you will be able to choose from two servers: Weekly Competition and Free Server. Weekly Competition and Free Server are both servers that you can play on.
The Free Server is where you should go if you want to just relax or think about your strategy before you play in a game. You won’t get anything there, but it is a good place to start if you want to try out different ways to get points quickly so you’ll be ready when you go to the Weekly Competition Server when the competition starts.
The weekly server is a good place to go if you think you’re ready to face off against farmers who are very good at their job. A competition is held here every week. You need to spend a lot of time on your farm if you want to be the best at it.
The game itself is the same as any other farming simulation game out there. Following a server, you need to pick a place and name your town. There are three types of places that you can choose from, and each one has its own benefits and drawbacks. Plains, Desert, and Forest are the three places you can go.
Don’t worry if you choose the wrong place. You can change your mind by going back to the World View and destroying your town.
People play this game to grow crops and resources that they need to sell so they can get points. After you plant these crops, your farmers will water them so they can grow bigger and better. As another option, you can put your crops next to a pond or river so they don’t need to be watered.
Finally, you can sell all of your crops by going to your Trade Depot and then choosing what you want to sell. If you were to do a trade, there would be a gas fee and delivery time for each one.
After you sell your product, you will get points, and the more points you get, the better your rank in the weekly competition will be. If you’re one of the best players after the competition is over, you’ll get a certain amount of money or something else in exchange.
There are a lot of things to think about when you play this game, like which items are the easiest to get or how many points you earn when you sell them. You also need a lot of things to help you achieve your goals, such as:
- Wood: You need this resource to build things with.
- Lumberjack: You need to hire this person so that you can get wood for your house.
- People use storage facilities like a wood shed or silo to keep their crops and resources.
- Your workers need to be paid every single minute, so you need money or funds to do so.
- The crafts you make and sell need gas in order to get them to and from people.
It will be very difficult to farm efficiently or sell your crops at all if you don’t have these things.
An in-depth guide on the best way for you and your friends to play Town Star is available here. If you want to learn more about Gala Games, you can join the official Gala Games Discord channel to do that too.
How to Earn Money on Town Star Game
On the weekly server of Town Star, you can only get rewards if you compete against other people. Every Tuesday at 12 PM EST, there is a new competition. It ends on Sunday at 12 AM EST. GALA or Town Tokens will be given to the top 200 players who have the most points, so they will get them.
The image below shows how much these top players get at the end of each week’s competition. Every time the weekly competition starts, your progress in the weekly server will be erased and you’ll start from the beginning again.
Players can also create their own NFT empires and earn TOWN coins as in-game currency. Players may earn Town Coin by completing tasks or using NFT products, and the top 400 ranking players on the scoreboard will get Gala Tokens.
Town Star Game NFTs
The techniques listed below may be used to apply NFTs for additional Town Star rewards:
- Daily Tasks: After completing daily quests, you will get a daily prize. One of the daily goals you’ll encounter is ‘earning stars in less than 24 hours.’
- Gala Power: Gala Power is a leveling mechanism for Town Stars in which Gala power is determined by the quantity of GALA tokens and Town currencies in users’ wallets. Players’ levels are affected by NFT ownership and account ages.
- Season Pass: An special key that may be purchased as a ticket for the superior amount of TownCoin for the whole season.
Is Town Star Free to Play?
Town Star is a browser-based, free-to-play game, so all you need to do to get started is sign up for an account. There are two servers to choose from: Weekly Competition and Free. Both are free to play, but one is where you may earn GALA coins.
How do You Earn Money on Town Star
Players can create their own NFT empires and earn TOWN coins as in-game currency. Players may earn Town Coin by completing tasks or using NFT products, and the top 400 ranking players on the scoreboard will get Gala Tokens.
Can I Play Town Star on mobile?
A browser and an internet connection are all that’s required to play Town Star on your PC or smartphone.
How do You Become a Town Star ?
Simply go to Gala Games – Town Star and create an account to begin your adventure in Town Star. After that, select play and you’ll be given the option of playing on either the Weekly Competition or the Free Server. I recommend heading to the Free Server if you just want to relax or strategy before getting competitive.
Town Star Team Developer
Eric Schiermeyer, a Zynga co-founder and the man responsible for FarmVille’s success, is the man responsible for Town Star’s development. Schiermeyer introduced Town Star to Gala Network and captured the public’s attention by modifying FarmVille’s themes.
Can we Really Earn from Town Star? How?
Players have been enabled for Play-to-Earn experiences since the official announcement on October 5, 2021. TOWN Coin is an in-game currency that may be earned by completing certain tasks, such as accumulating stars within 24 hours. NFTs, in particular, will be quite beneficial in terms of making it simpler to locate TOWN currencies!
What are Town Star Nodes?
Town Star Nodes’ creators have gone above and beyond the usual NFT ecosystems. Enthusiastic players that host a Town Star Node can earn economic TOWN Coins by hosting a Town Star Server. Town Star Nodes, on the other hand, control only the Town Star server, but Founder’s Nodes, or Gala nodes, control the whole Gala Games ecosystem.
If you are looking for an NFT game that includes realistic farming factors like wind direction, water availability, and soil fertility, Town Star is a good option. My Neighbor Alice, a popular Play-to-Earn agricultural game, is also worth a look.
NFT farmers can practice on free servers before joining the Weekly Competition Server. Because of this, the widely used GALA coin is essential to increasing players’ chances of success.