Thetan Arena – The play-to-earn concept has been the best thing to happen to the gaming world but it doesn’t just stop there, they are also doing everything possible to make sure ALL Blockchain gamers get rewarded for their time no matter how little. Today we will be looking at one of the biggest MOBA games on the metaverse Thetan Arena.
Thetan Arena is a global play-to-earn game that utilizes blockchain and crypto technology. It is a blockchain-based Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game in which players can team up with their friends, join other players from around the world, and compete for exciting rewards both in the game and in real life. Slide down for more info on how to play and earn on Thetan Arena.
What Is Thetan Arena?
Thetan Arena is a blockchain-based multiplayer online arena game developed by WolfFun that is available on PC, Android, and iOS devices. It is a play-to-earn game, allowing players to get rewards simply by interacting with the platform.
Only two weeks after its release, Thetan Arena set a record for 6 million active players in late 2021. It incorporates non-fungible tokens (NFTs) into its gameplay in the form of heroes that can be sold and traded to other players on its marketplace.
Wolffun, a leading Vietnamese gaming company, launched Thetan Arena in December 2021. The goal is to build a long-term GameFi ecosystem that includes cryptocurrency, players, and media. It has received funding from venture capitalists such as Animoca Brands and is backed by the gaming guild YGG.
How Does Thetan Arena Works?
Thetan Arena is built on the Binance Smart Chain, a blockchain network that runs parallel to the Binance Chain and is an alternative to Ethereum. For transactions, you must connect to the game via the MetaMask browser extension and your MetaMask wallet.
The game’s economy is based on the in-game Thetan Coin (THC), which you earn by participating in matches and tournaments and earning ranked awards. You can exchange your earned THC, trade it, or use it to purchase Common or Epic Thetan Boxes.
The game also includes the exclusive currency Thetan Gem (THG), which is used to evolve heroes and stakes. According to CoinMarketCap, it has a maximum supply of 420 million THG and is worth $7.80 USD at the time of writing.
How To Play Thena Arena
Before playing the game, you will need to register an account with the network to secure your winnings and subscriptions. Follow these easy processes to get started;
1. Create an account or play as a guest: You can choose to create a new account or play as a guest. If you choose to create a new account, you will only need to enter a valid email address and verify it with a code that will be sent to your inbox right away. To create your account, enter the code.
2. Play the tutorial: When you first log in, you will be taken to the tutorial screen (excluding the PC version). If you’re already familiar with the gameplay, you can skip this section.
3. Secure the first victory: You’ll be rewarded with your first victory after completing the tutorial!
4. Get free Heroes: After your first victory, you’ll be given three free heroes to use in Thetan Arena. You will not be able to choose which heroes you will receive because they will be chosen at random.
5. Select your favorite Heroes and skills: Returning to your home screen, you can select your favorite heroes and skills. Starting each battle will be much faster and more efficient as a result, so we recommend familiarizing yourself with your preferences and setting this up ahead of time.
6. Get started: From here, you can begin playing Thetan Arena and winning battles! You can move up the ranks by winning several battles, but you can also fall down the ranks if you lose too many, so try to win!
When you first join the ecosystem, you will receive a free Level 1 hero named Raidon. Heroes can level up and gain new abilities during matches. Heroes are classified into three types: Tank, Marksman, and Assassin.
Heroes are also classified into three rarities: common, epic, and legendary.
Their skins also come in a variety of rarities, including Default, Rare, and Mythical. Players can buy some of these NFTs in-game or earn them by playing Thetan Arena and then sell them for a profit.
Thetan Arena provides several gaming modes, all of which focus on the player’s skills and teamwork.
Death Match: In the Death Match playoffs, gamers form groups of four and compete against other groups. The team with the most kills is declared the winner.
Super Star: In this fast-paced mode, you must defend your team while also capturing the superstar ahead of your opponents and collecting points.
Tower Destroy: Tower Destroy, inspired by traditional MOBA games, send you and your team charging toward the enemy base and bringing down their nexus before they do the same to you.
Battle Royale (Solo / Duo): This mode features a massive battle between 42 players or 21-player duos, with the goal of being the last player standing or surviving with the help of your partner.
Thetan Arena Tokens
Thetan Arena has two types of tokens, Thetan Coin (THC) and The Gem (THG).
$THC: Thetan Coin ($THC) is the main currency used in Thetan Arena’s operations. $THC is used in the following activities:
- Buy Thetan Box: Thetan Box is the source of Hero for the entire Thetan Arena system
- Reward to streamers: $THC can use to reward streamers when they stream games
How To Earn Thetan Coin $THC?
There are three ways to earn $THC in Thetan Arena:
- Battle: The amount of $THC bonus in each battle depends on the trophy class and hero rarity
- Quest: When you complete the quests in the game, you will receive Quest Points. After receiving enough Quest Points, you will be able to exchange them for $THC
- Ranking Rewards: Players can earn $THC if they rank up.
The goal of introducing $THG is to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between Thetan Arena ecosystem participants. Below are the uses of $THG;
- Thetan Gems ($THG) can be used for opening Thetan Boxes. Opening Thetan Boxes is the only way to summon new Premium Heroes in the game.
- Thetan Gems are also the tokens used for Thetan Arena’s governance and a few utility functions.
- $THG will also be used to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment between transactions in Thetan Arena.
How To Earn Thetan Gem $THG?
There are as well three ways to earn the Thetan Arena Gem:
- There will be Special Events organized by Thetan Area which allows $THG and unique crypto collectibles (NFTs) to be earned.
- Participating in tournaments will allow users to earn $THG.
- Participating in the Marketplace will allow users to earn $THG.
How To Earn On Thena Arena
Thetan Arena offers four basic ways to earn, some requiring more time than others:
- Use the free hero to earn tokens. You’re gifted Raidon at signup that you can use immediately to play matches. Earn enough THC and THG in these matches, and you can use them to buy premium heroes. Premium heroes can be used in special events to earn even more THC and THG.
- Sell premium heroes in the marketplace. Use THC and THG to get premium heroes with Thetan Boxes sold on the marketplace. Free, default heroes can’t be sold.
- Use premium heroes as assets. Rent your premium heroes out to other players who can earn in-game tokens you share.
- Stream games to earn income. Stream Thetan Arena on live-game platforms to earn income from subscriptions and donations while also earning Thetan rewards.
If you’re a beginner, the easiest way to start earning is by participating in matches. You can build in other play-to-earn methods as you improve your skills and earn more tokens.
Thetan Arena FAQs
Is Thetan Arena Free-To-Play?
Yes, Thetan Arena is a free-to-play game and in-game purchases are not compulsory. However, the new beginners will be given a normal hero to play and can be used to earn native in-game tokens (Thetan Coin).
When you play to a certain rank, you will get the 2nd and 3rd heroes. You can make enough tokens to open new premium heroes on Thetan Marketplace with these three free heroes.
How To Get Heroes In Thetan Arena
Raidon is given to you for free and immediate play when you sign up. If you participate in enough battles and earn enough in-game THC, you might be able to level up to two more free heroes — and even premium heroes if you earn enough tokens.
To purchase premium heroes, go to the Thetan Marketplace and purchase heroes with wrapped BNB or Thetan Boxes with THC or THG. To begin, transfer Binance Coin (BNB) from Binance to your MetaMask wallet.
To purchase NFT heroes on the marketplace, you must first exchange your BNB for WBNB in your MetaMask wallet. The transaction or “gas” fee is usually around $0.10 USD per transaction, but it can vary greatly.
With WBNB in your wallet, browse the hero selections, sorting by price, hero class, or rarity to find the characters you want to buy. When you select a character and complete the transaction, the NFT hero appears in your wallet.
If you enjoy MOBA games like League and DOTA, Thetan Arena may be for you. The game necessitates skill and active participation. The better you play, the more real money you can earn. If you enter a match and let your character camp in Battle Royale, the shrinking map and other heroes will almost certainly knock you out.
Thetan Arena is unique among play-to-earn games in that it does not require any initial investment. In-game purchases, on the other hand, can get you stronger characters that you can sell and trade.