1. YOUR CONSENT
2. WHAT DATA DO WE GATHER FROM OUR USERS?
• Non-personal Information: Information about Users that cannot be used to identify them and that may be given to us or automatically collected when they use the Website. Such Non-personal Information doesn’t tell us anything about the person from whom it came, and it mostly consists of technical and aggregated usage information that can’t be linked to a specific person, like the identity and operating system and browser, the version of the smart phone, the version of the operating system, the length of time the Website was used, the User’s “click-stream” activity, keyboard language, etc.
• Personal Information: Information that can be used to identify a specific person or that, when combined with other information we have access to, can be used to identify a specific person. This information may be private or sensitive. We collect the following types of Personal Information: IP address, device identifier, and personal information provided when using the Website, such as name, e-mail address, phone number, and address.
3. HOW DO WE FIND OUT ABOUT OUR USERS?
• When you use the Website, we collect information about you. In other words, we know how you use the Website and may gather, collect, and record information about it, including by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as explained in Section 7 below.
• We only collect information that you give us on your own. For instance, we collect personal information that you give us when you use the Website or get in touch with us.
4. WHY DO WE KEEP RECORDS ON OUR USERS?
• To provide and run our website and the services that go with it.
• To show you marketing and advertising materials or send them to you, as well as general and personalized content and ads.
• Give the Users technical help and support so that the Website can be used and improved.
• To send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and other information about the Website and services related to it.
• To build up statistics and other non-personal information that we and/or our business partners can use to run and improve our website and provide related services.
• To follow any rules or laws that apply and/or to answer or defend against legal actions against us or our affiliates.
5. LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION ON OUR USERS
We collect and use your information for the reasons listed in this policy. At least one of the following legal reasons allows us to do this:
6. WHERE DO WE SAVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USERS?
Information about the Users will be kept, processed, and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States, and, if needed, in secure cloud storage provided by a third party service provider.
You agree that the information will be stored and sent as described above.
7. WHO DO WE SHARE USER INFORMATION WITH AND WHY?
We will only give third parties access to your Personal Information or share it with them in the following ways and situations:
• To comply with any law, rule, legal process, subpoena, or government request, if we believe in good faith that we are legally required to do so;
• To find, stop, or deal with fraud, security, or technical issues in other ways
• To answer support requests from users
• To respond to claims that a third party’s contact information or other private or proprietary information (such as their name, email address, etc.) has been used, posted, or sent without their permission or as a form of harassment.
• To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users, or the public at large
• If we lose control of the company, for example through a merger, an acquisition, or the purchase of most or all of its assets
• To collect, hold, and/or manage Users’ Personal Information through our authorized third party service providers, who may be located outside of Israel (for example, Google Analytics, Amazon Web Services, and Hotjar). These third party service providers may receive or otherwise have access to our Users’ Personal Information, depending on each of their roles and purposes in facilitating and improving our Website and related services. and can only use it in these ways
• With your clear permission before the disclosure.
For clarity, we may share information that has been de-identified or made anonymous with any third party we choose.
8. Cookies and other tracking technologies are used.
We use some tracking and monitoring technologies, some of which come from third-party service providers. We use these technologies to maintain, provide, and improve our website on a regular basis and to give our Users a better experience. For example, these technologies allow us to: I keep track of our Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions; (ii) secure our website by spotting unusual behavior; (iii) find technical problems and improve the overall performance of our website; (iv) create and monitor analytics; and (v) serve you more relevant ads based on your browsing activities and inferred interests and track ad performance.
Please look at our policy on cookies at:
Find out more about your options and how to stop tracking technologies from following you:
To use our website, you must be at least 16 years old (16). So, we do not and do not want to collect Personal Information from people under the age of sixteen (16). We reserve the right to ask for proof of age at any point so that we can make sure that people under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Website.
10. INFORMATION SECURITY
We use procedures and policies that are common in the industry to keep the Personal Information of its Users safe, reduce the risks that come with losing information, and stop any unauthorized use of such information. But no measure can completely protect information.
11. DATA RETENTION
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need it to provide you with our services and follow the laws and rules that apply. Then, we either remove it from our systems or make it anonymous without telling you again.
If you tell us you don’t want us to use your personal information, we will delete it from our systems (except if we need to use it in whole or in part to follow a law or regulation, respond to legal action against us or our affiliates, or defend ourselves).
12. HOW TO CHANGE, GET A COPY OF, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the law in your country gives you these rights, you can ask to see, change, or get rid of your Personal Information that we have stored. You can also ask us to confirm that we process your Personal Information or not.
You can ask us to update, correct, or delete incorrect or old information, as long as it doesn’t go against the law. You can also ask us to stop using any Personal Information whose accuracy you question while we check on that information.
Depending on what the law says, you may also be able to get the Personal Information you directly gave us (but not the information we got from other sources) in a structured, common, and machine-readable format and send it to someone else.
If you want to use any of these rights, you can contact us at email@example.com. When we handle these requests, we may ask for more information to confirm who you are and what you want. Please note that even if you ask us to delete your Personal Information, we may keep some or all of it in order to follow any applicable rule or regulation, respond to any legal action against us or our affiliates, or defend ourselves.
If you have questions about your rights under local law, you can contact your local data protection authority to find out if these rights apply to you and for any other privacy-related questions.
13. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY ON PRIVACY
14. GENERAL INFORMATION
15. HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?