In the realm of video games, a revolution is emerging, with the notion of play-to-earn gaining traction and as a result, systems like GameFi will be in great demand in the bitcoin market in the near future. It enables gamers to not only have fun while playing but also to earn cryptocurrencies.
Ubisoft, one of the most well-known gaming firms, is actively promoting blockchain game creators. One of the most popular games, for example, is Axie Infinity, which we reviewed here on our website. Ubisoft has already begun incorporating NFT objects into its games.
With many game creators are accepting the Play to earn idea, so many play-to-earn games have been over the last 6 months which makes it a difficult state for game players because telling which project is AAA is Now hard since they all share similar features. While game players face this as a challenge, game creators, on the other hand, are battling for funding and investors, with so many promising games in the market, it’s now difficult for investors to make choice.
Launchpad has always been the place where Game companies get funding for their project by selling in-game assets and currency to early investors. GameFi launchpad is one of the top gaming IDO platforms with the best ROI. The platform is for blockchain game players, shareholders, and investors with an engaged curiosity about the world of NFT gaming that operates mostly on a play-to-earn concept.
What are Play to Earn Games
‘Play to earn’ refer to the concept of gaming in which a platform provides its players with a chance to earn. Any form of in-game assets that can be transferred to the real world as a valuable resource.
The play-to-earn business concept is the most significant innovation in the video game industry. It is a business model that promotes the concept of a developing economy by rewarding players with tokens and NFTs for bringing value to the gaming virtual world. It is very likely that it will add new concepts and retention designs to the present gaming sector that have not previously been seen.
What Is GameFi Launchpad
In addition to being the world’s first IGO Launchpad, GameFi is also a platform designed to help developers create game projects that are based on blockchain technology, according to the company. GameFi has four different tiers with increasing reward levels for platforms using the Launchpad. The primary purpose is to provide new games and projects for investors who seek early access to IGOs.
How Does GameFi Work?
Unlike other launchers such as DAO Maker, GameFi focuses on blockchain-based game initiatives. As a result, it operates differently than other launchpads. GameFi revolves entirely around user rankings. The higher the rank, the more likely it is that you will be whitelisted by IGO.
When you connect your cryptocurrency wallet to the prototype site, the user receives a Start rank; this is the very first rank and does not allow you to participate in IGO. To obtain one of the four aforementioned ranks, the user must purchase a particular number of GAFI tokens. Examine each rank in greater depth.
GameFi Launchpad Team Members
The GameFi Launchpad have a very experienced team of specialist which make the project a very secure platform to Launch games for developers.
- Hai Duong ( Project Lead ) : Hai is the former Director Of Product Development in CyRadar, Top 20 Cyber Security Innovators in 2019 ranked Technology Innovation magazine. He has 7 years of experience in the development and maintenance of large-scale products.
- Lexia Nguyen – Head of Operation : Lexia owns 5+ years of experience in Corporate Communications at SmartOSC, a premium e-commerce agency with more than 500 clients around the world. She was also a co-founder and Executive Director in JunctionxHaNoi, Vietnam’s first hackathon.
- Hieu Ha – Head of Security : Hieu has 5+ years of experience performing penetration testing, security auditing, and vulnerability assessments following OWASP, PTES Framework standards. He is a renowned penetration test expert/ coach with more than 12,000 followers.
- Linh Do – Head of Quality : Linh is the holder of HDSE (Higher Diploma in Software Engineering) with 10 years of experience in quality assurance. She used to work for Optimizely to provide digital experience solutions to Microsoft and eBay.
- Hong Dinh – Business Analyst : Hong has years of experience as a business analyst for outsourcing and blockchain projects before joining the GameFi team. She can speak and write in different languages, French, English and Japanese.
- Ha Thanh – Designer : Ha is an all-rounded graphic designer with 5 years in various industries such as brand design, illustration, UI design, UX consultant. Her expertise is creating user experience solutions in high-technology websites or mobile apps.
- Hoang Le – Developer: Hoang is a driven developer with 4 years of broad experience in software development and 2 years in the blockchain area. Hoang is a crypto enthusiast and shows a high level of knowledge and skills in Blockchain.
- Hoa Thanh – Developer : Hoa has 8 years of consolidated experience in the context of both experimental and real-world large-scale deployments. He was the research team manager at Bkav, a leading security software company in Vietnam.
- Hatu Sheikh – Advisor: Hatu is the co-founder, chief marketing, and strategy in Dao Maker. He defines himself as an analyst with the business intuition necessary to analyze opportunities for growth. Before co-founding Dao Maker, he had years of experience in analytical roles, marketing, management, and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Thi Truong – Advisor: Thi is the founder of Icetea Labs. He is also the incubator of a couple of blockchain projects such as Faraland, Bunicorn, Kaby Arena etc. Before founding Icetea Labs, Thi worked for Kyber Network and FPT Software.
- Danilo S. Carlucci – Advisor: Danilo is the marketing & ecosystem advisor at Polkastarter. He is also a serial entrepreneur and angel investor with considerable experience in the blockchain investment landscape. Danilo is the former Head of Community (US & UK) at Google/YouTube. He is also the co-founder of Morningstar Ventures.
GameFi Launchpad Ranking System
The GameFi ecosystem’s ranking system is divided into four levels based on the amount of $GAFI staked: Legend, Pro, Elite, and Rookie. Depending on your status, the GameFi ecosystem will offer varying perks and requirements.
Due to the fact that GameFi Launchpad was released very lately, we will focus on the benefits of each IGO level in this essay. The rewards connected with each level will be developed in the future when additional GameFi ecosystem features are introduced.
- To obtain this rank, you must purchase a minimum of 20 GAFI tokens.
- Owning upto 20 $GAFI tokens allows you to Receive a distribution of IGO tokens in the form of a lottery.
- The right to submit whitelist applications and join IGO pools on GameFi Launchpad.
- Every 20 GAFI placed on the line will count as one lottery ticket.
- Delay in GAFI withdrawal: 5 days
- Maximum individual distribution: $60;
- To qualify for this rating, you must Own a minimum of $100 GAFI on GameFi.
- On the GameFi Launching Pad, you can create a whitelist and participate in IGO pools.
- A lottery can be used to obtain an IGO token allocation.
- Each Stake of 20 GAFI would be treated as a single lottery ticket.
- Additionally, it takes at least eight days to withdraw $GAFI.
- Here, 100 GAFI entitles you to five lotteries.
- The maximum individual allocation: $300
- To reach this rank, you must have at least 500 GAFI.
- This allows you to apply for whitelisting and join IGO pools on GameFi Launchpad.
- Receive an IGO token distribution in the form of a lottery
- Every 20 GAFIs staked equals one lottery ticket.
- The removal of GAFI will take 12 days.
- Individual maximum distribution: $700
- There are a total of 12 slots available for users of this rank.
- GameFi members must own a GameFi Legendary NFT to obtain this rank;
- Legendary NFTs from the 1st generation of GameFi can only be purchased at auction;
- If the number of members of the Legend rank drops below 12, GameFi will continue to auction off available slots.
- The right to apply for whitelisting and join IGO pools on GameFi Launchpad;
- The right to join exclusive Legends-only pools (subject to availability);
- Guaranteed distribution of IGO tokens when registering to the whitelist;
- Token distribution for Legends is 20% of the IGO pool;
- GAFI withdrawal delay: 30 days
GameFi Launchpad Ecosystem Features
GameFi offers the most extensive collection of resources to all participants in the booming game finance economy. GameFi’s eco-system consists of five pillars: Launchpad, Accelerator, Aggregator, Global Market, and Yield Guilds. Each component has its own list of important characteristics, inventions, and enhancements that serve as strong pillars for the ecosystem’s growth and advantage to the user base.
Crypto games have emerged as one of the most financially feasible blockchain product offers. Tokens and game equipment are in high demand. GameFi is the first IGO (Initial Game Offering) launching pad, offering resources to assist tournaments in their success.
GameFi Game Aggregator
It is a one-of-a-kind gaming attraction where visitors can learn about and play the most recent blockchain games. It also has something to do with the gathering of in-game products and NFT assets, as well as a framework for tracking users’ play-to-earn returns. It then allows users to list their own in-game products and NFTs on the GameFi Global market for selling, transferring, leasing, and other purposes, regardless of the game they intend to play.
GameFi Yield Guild and Scholarship
BSC and Polygon have attracted a growing number of the most renowned blockchain games. The majority of these games are incorporating new play2earn principles in order to enhance user adoption and possession. GameFi is the yield guild for BSC and Polygon token owners and gamers. Token holders can support their Play to Earn game experience by taking part in scholarships and other creative endeavors.
GameFi Game Market
NFT games aren’t something everyone knows about. People who are new to NFT gaming and GameFi have a lot of mini-games that they can play to get to know each other and NFT gaming better.
GameFi Auction House
GameFi does have an Auction House global market in which useful in-game products can be sold at auction off, comparable to a classical Auction House in the actual world. Bids are solicited from prospective buyers, and the product is sold for profit.
Simple blockchain games to help new crypto adopters get acquainted with NFTs and Play to Earn models.
How to Participate in GameFi IDOs
Connect to a Crypto Wallet
Once the crypto wallet window opens, follow the instructions on the screen. Connecting is literally a matter of a few clicks. Once the wallet is connected, your crypto wallet number will be shown instead of Connect Wallet and a My Account button will appear.
Buying GAFI tokens
Once you have connected your cryptocurrency wallet to the GameFi Launchpad, you will be assigned your first rank. You can see this rank in your personal account by clicking on My Account. The first rank is called “Start”. It is a rank with zero token balance in your account, and it cannot take part in IGO.
In order to upgrade your rank, you must have a certain amount of GAFI tokens in your account. You can buy this token on the following exchanges:
Project Selection and Participation in IGOs
The next step is to choose a project to participate in. To do this, go to the Token Sales page. On this page you will see a list of available IGOs. Clicking on the Detail button will open a list with details of the upcoming event. If you are satisfied with everything, then clicking Apply Whitelist will open the Whitelist application.
To ensure safe access to the platform, you will be asked to go through an identity verification procedure when you fill in the form. Once you have completed this procedure, you will be given access to participate in IGO.
Future of GameFi IGO Launchpad
The GameFi IGO platform has enormous potential, with the top NFT games already displayed on the GameFi launchpad and a steady stream of new titles being added on a regular basis. GameFi’s popularity has increased to the point that it has helped the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) technology surpass Ethereum in terms of daily payment volume.
Due to the simplicity with which this proposition has been given to the NFT gaming sector, GameFi Launchpad and other systems based on this concept will experience explosive growth in the next years. GameFi Launchpad is comparable to the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One of the NFT gaming market, in that users may create an account and enjoy the top play-to-earn crypto games.
Thanks to its timely arrival in its specialized market, GameFi is the top blockchain game launchpad. The team that built this project is maintaining its mark high and wants to further enhance its platform for producing NFT games.
Of course, the notion of play-to-ear is still in its infancy. Will it replace the traditional computer games? Or will it be a synergy between blockchain initiatives with the present computer games industry?