Nyan Heroes – The Solana Blockchain Gaming industry has always played a huge role in hosting many amazing play-to-earn games and they have indeed wowed us again with the Nyan Heroes. If you are an NFT lover or a fan of play-to-earn games then you need to check out the new Nyan Heroes.
The Nyan Heroes team is made up of over 40 talented individuals from the gaming, new media, and cryptocurrency industries. The team members have built global communities with millions of people, launched crypto native projects, and have extensive AAA game studio experience from Ubisoft, EA, Riot, and others.
In addition to having one of the most experienced teams in the play-and-earn ecosystem, they are backed by some of DeFi’s most influential investors and have a team of advisors with experience in gaming, blockchain, media, and technology.
Nyan Heroes is dedicated to reshaping the future of gaming while also becoming the top gaming studio culture founded on kindness. Scroll down for more information on Nyan Heroes and how to earn money by playing the game.
What Is Nyan Heroes?
Nyan Heroes is a third-person shooter ‘play to earn’ NFT game built on the Solana blockchain Metaverse. The game is a free-to-play game with a robust and rewarding tokenomics system that rewards players who participate in the game.
How Does Nyan Heroes Work?
In Nyan Heroes, players will be able to collect Nyans (Cats) and their Guardian Robots as NFTs. Players will then use their heroes to battle other players in a shooter-style action game. By simply playing the game, players will automatically participate in a player-based economy by collecting tokens as rewards for completing tasks, winning battles, and progressing in adventure mode.
In addition, players will be able to breed Nyans, clone Guardian Robots, collect rare and unique weapons and skins, and trade all of these as NFTs on the Nyan Heroes NFT Marketplace.
The Nyans have unlocked their true potential thanks to the power of cryptography. Each Nyan can summon a Guardian, a powerful ally in the fight against the Elementals, by using the power of Guardian Gemstones. Every Guardian is unique, and when summoned, they will be given unique robot parts.
Guardians will be divided into nine classes, each with their own set of abilities to use in battle. Variations in Guardian components include:
- Brawler: Below average agility but has additional bulk, designed for close combat.
- Assassin: Fast and fragile, this Guardian is not designed to be on the frontlines of any battle. Instead, they must sneak and use cover to eliminate high-priority targets from behind.
- Sniper: Another fast yet fragile class designed for the accurate shooting of elusive targets.
- Medic: The only Guardian with high speed and survivability; used to move around the battlefield and protect team members.
- Scout: Fast and slightly fragile, these Guardians are experts at scouting a new area
- Mechanic: Slower but more mechanized, this unit uses sentries that automatically trigger motion detection and attack nearby enemies and also sends out alerts to players.
- Warrior: Balanced Guardian with average speed and health. Excels at a mix of frontline and attack and retreat, able to sustain attacks for a short period of time.
- Defender: Slow-moving Guardian designed to withstand sustained damage and protect other units.
- Soldier: A balanced Guardian that aims to jump into fights and disrupt the enemy’s senses with its heavy ranged explosives. This is the only class of Guardian that is not an NFT and has a standard build without variations and is the go-to Guardian when new players join without a Guardian NFT.
Nyan Heroes Gameplay
Nyan Heroes features four game modes, including:
1. Player vs. Environment (PvE) Adventure Mode
This mode is recommended for new players to help them become acquainted with the game mechanics and battle against easier opponents. As the player progresses through the game, the difficulty level rises. On their way back to Nekovia, the players face a variety of enemies. In this mode, players can earn the following rewards:
- EXP—required to level up the Nyan and player account level
- $NYN—Ecosystem governance token
- $CTNP—In-game token
- Guardian Cores—Can be combined with $NYN and $CTNP to mint new guardians
- Nyan Cores—Can be combined with $NYN and $CTNP to mint new Nyans
- Weapon Cores—Can be combined with $NYN and $CTNP to mint new primary/secondary weapons
- Guardian Parts—Can be combined with $CTNP to level up guardian parts
- Weapon Parts—Can be combined with $CTNP to level up Guardian’s weapons
- Raw Materials—Can be combined with $CTNP to create consumable items
- Mystic Dust—Can be collected with $CTNP to exchange for cosmetic upgrades to weapons/parts
2. Player vs. Player (PvP) Battle Royale Mode
In this mode, players can compete against one another in teams or individually. The map will include a variety of spectacular environments, such as overgrown forests, barren wastelands, toxic marshlands, and mountainous terrain, all leading to the central landmark, the ruined central metropolis of Nekovia.
The key to victory is assembling a well-balanced team. Owning multiple Nyans and their Guardians allows you to round out an otherwise uneven team composition. Except for EXP points, all of the aforementioned rewards can be earned.
3. Guild Mode
To gain access to Guild-specific activities, players can either form their own guilds or join other guilds. Joining a Guild allows players to send additional Nyans and Guardians on missions to earn loot. The rewards are determined by the mission’s difficulty and length.
Guilds will also grant access to various quests scattered throughout the metaverse. These must be completed in real-time, either solo or in groups. All participants will receive rewards, with a small portion set aside for the guild.
4. RPG Mode
This mode will provide users with limitless options to roleplay in the world of Eden, whether in Nekovia itself or the neighboring city of Inusha. They can set up shops, start restaurants or build their own game.
Nyan Heroes Mint Price
The PRESALE minting price per Nyan will be 3 SOL. The PUBLIC sale price will be conducted via a FairLaunch Protocol whereby the community will decide on a fair price between 3-6 SOL
Nyan Heroes Tokenomics
A dual token system will be used in Nyan Heroes. First, we’ll look at the original token.
The governance token for the entire project is $NYN. There is a fixed supply with a predetermined unlock schedule spread over four years to ensure that all participating stakeholders are well compensated. This token will be distributed initially to;
- Ecosystem Treasury
- Core Team
- Staking Rewards
- Play To Earn Reward
As the primary governance token, $NYN will have a variety of applications, including:
- Ecosystem expansion through treasury collection of transactions and burning fees
- Revenue redistribution to stakeholders
The second token is the in-game utility token $CTNP. There will be no cap on the supply of this token because the team has ensured that it will be available as the community and player base grow. They have also ensured that the tokenomics underlying this coin will provide a consistent yield for Play2Earn gamers.
$CTNP has the following use cases:
- Required to level up your gear and parts
- Required for the production of consumables from raw materials
- Required for the acquisition of rare cosmetic skins
- An economy based on players
- Required for the production of new NFTs, characters, and items.
NyanDAO is a collective of all Nyan Heroes Genesis NFT holders with the goal of saving one billion cats. A dashboard will be used by the Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) to track the amount of money sent to cat shelters, providing a visual representation of mission progress over time.
Three major pillars will support NyanDAO:
- Community Growth: Through the efforts of Nyan Heroes players and supporters.
- Ecosystem Growth: Through collaborations with other Web3 projects.
- Culture: NyanDAO will collaborate with brands, artists, lifestyle bloggers, and possibly even celebrities.
NyanDAO Treasury will be used to fund contributors, accept grant proposals, and establish a system through which NyanDAO can potentially invest in other promising Web3 projects. This Treasury will be trackable in real-time on the blockchain. To ensure fairness, NyanDAO Council members will be chosen by the Nyan Heroes team and other members who are voted into the Council by the community.
Team Background and Funding
Wraya and Max Fu founded the Nyan Heroes project together. Wraya is an influencer with over 30 Million followers across social media platforms. She has a degree in accounting and business and has years of experience as Head of Digital Marketing for E-Web Marketing and SavvySME.
Maxmerro is Wraya’s business partner and supported her as head of market research, product development, and overall business strategy. He has a background in Medicine, Surgery, and social media growth. Together they make a dynamic duo capable of building an organic and supportive community.
Other key members include:
- Heisenberglit – Rust Developer
- Djip – Fullstack Developer
- Betsy – Concept Artist
- Brycent – Advisor/Growth
Nyan Heroes Raises $2.5 Million in Seed Round Funding. The round was led by Three Arrows Capital, Mechanism Capital, and DeFiance Capital. Other strategic backers include Sino Global Capital, Infinity Ventures Capital, Solana Ventures, Skyvision Capital, Yield Guild Games, and Merit Circle. Other notable angel investors include Kevin Lin (Twitch), Thomas Vu (Riot Games), Jihan Wu (Matrixport), Darren Lau (The Daily Ape), and MrBlock.
Conclusion On Nyan Heroes
Nyan Heroes is a AAA battle royale shooter based on Solana that features cute cats disguised as deadly robots. It is a one-of-a-kind project that focuses on creating an immersive feature-rich gameplay experience as well as a long-term play-and-earn economic model.