The high cost of playing most notable NFT games has propelled game lovers to search options for free-to-play games and play-to-earn games. Which allows players to explore an open fantasy world and also have the opportunity to obtain in-game assets. That is the technique Voxie Tactics employs. You will find out more about the game as you read through.
What is Voxie Tactics?
Voxie Tactics is a planned role-playing game based on strategy games from the 1990s and 2000s with a few tweaks. Voxie Tactics game’s modernization creates a retro atmosphere. Players can create their Voxie characters with several different classes, races, and physical characteristics. They can be equipped with a variety of weapons and goods, as well as cosmetic components. Voxie Tactics offers two modes of gameplay: exploring and battle.
- Exploration mode; As the name implies, the mode of Voxie Tactics presents players with opportunities to explore the fantasy of Voxie Tactics that enables them to encounter several adventurous events. To add, players, travel through several ecosystems, monsters, and non-playing characters. While journeying, they could take part in combats with monsters and villains to obtain VOXEL tokens and in-game collectibles. The ecosystem (biomes) available in Voxie Tactics at the moment are:
- Greasy Hills
- Volcanic Mountains
- Cybernetic Realm, etc.
- Battling: In Voxie Tactics, combat takes the form of turn-based activities, with Voxies moving and acting sequentially. Which Voxie character will move first, and the overall move order is determined by Voxie’s statistics and other game variables. Therefore, it is critical to grasp the flow of warfare to overcome your adversaries.
About Voxie Tactics
Voxie Tactics effortlessly integrates with Voxies NFT. You can breathe life into voxies with digital assets. These Voxies are 10,000 unique characters that cannot change and are built on the Ethereum Blockchain. Each of these Voxies is recorded in a token in the blockchain. The top 9 different races you will find on Voxie Tactics are;
- Red Robot
How does Voxie Tactics work?
- Voxies for Purchase
Purchase Voxie NFTs on the secondary market to acquire ownership of your adorable and lovable Voxies.
- Accumulate and Trade
Collect and assemble your Voxies, mixing and matching classes and races to make the ultimate Voxie party.
- Participate in Voxie Tactics
Utilize your Voxies in Voxie Tactics (coming later this year) to compete for rewards against other Voxies.
How to get started in Voxies Tactics
- Go to the website Voxie.io
- Go to Voxie Tactics game, hover over with your mouse and click game download.
- Immediately, it will prompt you to download the file that will appear in whatever zip file you have on your device.
- Double click on the zip file, and extract the downloaded file: Create a folder and save.
- Run the application and open the gameplay screen.
- Log in with your username and password.
- If you have not signed up, go back to the website and signup with your data.
- After it is done, connect with your Metamask wallet to enable you to obtain Voxies from Opensea.
- After buying Voxies from Opeansea. Return to your installed game that will automatically connect to your account.
- At this point, you will be allowed to pick your starting roster.
- Pick 3 Voxies with different classes and confirm, It will take you back to the game.
- Click on any Voxies and equip your Voxies with any equipment you have on the list.
- The equipment you choose determines the strength that it comes with. After selecting your equipment cancel and return to multiplayer to begin a match.
How to earn in Voxie Tactics
Players can earn VOXEL tokens by completing contests in the exploration mood while exploring the open world. In addition, battling monsters and villains is another way to earn in Voxie Tactics. Howbeit, to speed up your victory during a battle requires that you take cognizance of these conditions;
- Ensure you defeat all enemies on the map.
- Ensure you defeat a specific enemy on the map.
- At least rescue a non-playing character,
- Try to survive a particular number of turns without knocking your whole party out.
- Get to a certain location with your characters alive.
After players complete a contest, a progress report will be issued indicating all rewards obtained.
5 worst mistakes you should never make as a player of Voxie Tactics
- Equip your Voxies before starting a match.
- Be sensitive to turnover especially when turns from the opponent come in a row.
- Be careful of positioning when you are placing your Voxies. Secondly, pay attention to how your spell ranges are.
- Pay attention to who you are targeting with your ability.
- Evaluate your status effects.
Most Used Weapons and Items in Voxie Tactics
Voxie Tactics features hundreds of unique weapons and objects, with many more being added regularly during the game’s live operations and post-launch. A critical component of winning battles in Voxie Tactics is bringing the appropriate weaponry to the appropriate conflict.
Here are a few of the most used weapons and items players equip themselves with within the game.
Most used items
- Pendents and many more
- Chest Armor
What you should know about Voxies Tactics team
The team behind Voxies Tactics are:
- Steven(The founder of AlwaysGeeky)
- Ash (The Co-founder)
- Rya (The chief finance officer)
- Mike (The mod manager)
- Ben (The marketing/social media manager)
- Kashdan (The composer)
- Gavin (The Voxel artist)
- Jake (The sales officer)
- Ali (The game audio)
- Moana (The narrative writer)
- Palis (The economist and strategic initiative)
- Chop chop (The web developer)
Voxie Tactics, we believe, has enormous potential. With a significantly enhanced interface and some balance adjustments, Voxie Tactics has the potential to be a truly enjoyable game. Additionally, in true play-to-earn fashion, the game already compensates players for their participation. After winning matches, players can discover VOXEL tokens and NFTs! It’s rare to come across betas that provide such a chance for free! Do you believe that Voxie Tactics has the potential to be a fun-filled game? Do let us know in the comments section.