Mirandus is an anticipated blockchain fantasy massively multiplayer role-playing game (MMORPG) being developed by Gala Games. The game is planned to be an open-world game in which players explore the wilderness and make their own fortune.
In this article, we would be taking a deeper look at this massively multiplayer role-playing game (MMORPG) and these are some specific areas we’ll be talking on:
- What is Mirandus
- How Mirandus works
- Key features that make this game stand out
- How to play Mirandus (requirements)
- How to earn real money playing Mirandus
If you play the Mirandus crypto game and have any tips to contribute, please leave a comment and let us know. Also, if you play any other crypto games that you would like us to review, please let us know in the comment section.
What is Mirandus?
Mirandus is a massively multiplayer role-playing game (MMORPG) that takes place in a large country ruled by five-player kings. In the game, players have complete control over their actions meaning they can go off on their own into the wilderness to test their luck against the creatures of the deep woods and dungeons, join one of the monarchs’ courts as a knight, or set up shop in one of the realm’s five main towns.
A key feature is player ownership of in-game assets, with players able to get land titles that allow them to claim portions of the wilderness and establish holdfasts ranging from small farms to massive settlements. You create your own character and journey in the epic battle against evil in Mirandus.
However, this comes with responsibilities because resources such as meat, wood, and other items are required to maintain and keep the land pleasant. Mirandus is creating a lot of noise in the play to earn crypto community with such ownership rights and a vibrant gaming ecosystem.
How Mirandus Works
Mirandus is a cryptocurrency game set in a vast universe ruled by five player-monarchs. The game allows players complete control over their actions. There are no quest givers or maps to be found. Players can venture into the wilderness on their own to battle the monsters of the deep woods and dungeons. They can also join one of the kings’ courts as a knight or open a business in any of the five citadels.
You can play as an avatar or buy an exemplar avatar with abilities and capabilities beyond those of other players in the game. Ownership of in-game assets is a key aspect, with players able to possess land deeds. Land deeds give you the leverage to claim parts of the wilderness and also set up massive cities and small farms.
To advance in the game, you must connect with the gaming community on a regular basis, such as by purchasing supplies for a dungeon expedition or having your armor mended. Other participants may profit from your interaction by offering relevant goods and services.
Mirandus, as a play-to-earn crypto game, adds an added degree of immersion by allowing you to engage in a virtual ecosystem without engaging in combat or interacting with monsters. Most significantly, the largest cities will be formed by 5 player-owned citadels, with its owners having the unique power to impose trade taxes and lead or create their own factions.
Mirandus Key Features
Mirandus crypto comes with lots of exciting features, including:
Exemplars are exceptional avatars that gamers can use to perform powers that are specific to their group. In other words, exemplars enable players to outperform their peers.
Dwarves, orcs, halflings, and elves are all playable characters in the game, each with its own set of attributes based on their specific strengths and rarity. Exemplars have distinct characteristics such as improved resource collecting, lower energy use when moving, and an advantage in fighting techniques.
Mirandus places a high value on land ownership. Players with deeds in the game can choose what to construct and how to interact with other players in the gaming environment. In the game, you can purchase properties such as citadels, towns, outposts, and homesteads.
Mirandus has around 1,625 deeds. Each deed grants you a portion of the earnings generated by the goods and services exchanged there. To experience greater deeds, you should make an effort to build stronger walls to defend your property from monsters.
Players in Mirandus can construct properties on their territories. However, you must own a land that is the same size as your structure. You can also build on the land of another player after paying the agreed-upon cost to the land owner.
Breweries, jewelers, armorers, and temples come in a variety of sizes and rarities and can be put in towns or citadels depending on your property’s location.
Certain locations in the game may necessitate the use of a sturdy marine vessel, as not all of the game’s wonders may be discovered on foot. Instead, ships will carry you around the game. Keep
When purchasing a ship, keep strategy in mind because certain ships are faster than others.
A dock is required for players to anchor ships or offload cargo, much as a deed is required for you to place your building. Remember that there are ports that can accommodate a few ships. There are also massive docks that can house small and large ships such as the cog, caravel, or carrack.
GALA, Gala Games’ digital utility token, allows you to conduct transactions within the Gala Games ecosystem. This makes purchasing and selling easier for users who play many games. GALA can be used to purchase any Mirandus NFT.
GALA does not represent a network share, nor does it promise the user any network fees, dividends, or revenue.
Materium is another token in Mirandus that may be found in the game. Materium tokens can be extracted from Mirandus as ERC-20 tokens and sold on secondary marketplaces. Other applications include:
- Increasing abilities
How to Play Miradus
To play the Mirandus crypto game, you must complete the following basic steps:
- Create a Gala Games Account
- Create a MetaMask wallet
- Deposit ETH to your MetaMask wallet.
- Buy an Exemplar
- Download and install the game
- Play Mirandus.
How To Create a Gala Games Account
Follow these steps to create a Gala Games account:
- Head over to gala.games using your preferred web browser and click the register button.
- Complete the account creation form.
- Verify your email address and proceed to set up 2FA to secure your account.
- Proceed to create a MetaMask wallet.
How To Set up a MetaMask wallet
- Visit https://metamask.io/ to download MetaMask on your device.
- Launch the app and click on the “create a wallet” tab.
- Create a strong password
- Securely store the seed phrase for your wallet.
- Click on the MetaMask extension and click on “Get Started”.
How To Deposit ETH In Your MetaMask
The easiest way to deposit ETH into your MetaMask is to buy from a reputable exchange like Binance. Follow these steps to buy ETH on Binance.
- Visit the official Binance website
- Login into your account if you have an existing account or create a new account if you are a new user.
- Deposit funds to your Binance balance using a credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- Navigate to your dashboard and click on the buy button.
- Select ETH from the list of tokens displayed.
- Enter your MetaMask Wallet address and enter the amount of ETH you wish to purchase.
- Review the transaction and hit on the transfer button.
- Wait a few seconds to receive the tokens in your MetaMask Wallet.
With ETH in your MetaMask wallet, you can then proceed to buy an exemplar. Remember, you need to have an exemplar before you can play Mirandus.
How To Buy an Exemplar
Follow these steps to buy an exemplar:
- Head over to https://app.gala.games/games/mirandus
- Login to your Gala Games Account.
- Click on “store” from the menu bar.
- Select the exemplar type you want to purchase and enter the amount as shown on the screen.
- Set your payment method to ETH.
- Review the transaction
- Place your order.
With an exemplar in your possession, you’re now ready to play Mirandus.
- Visit https://app.gala.games/games/mirandus
- The game will automatically download on your device.
- Launch the installed game and start playing!
How to Earn Money on Mirandus
Meterium can be earned by playing Mirandus. To obtain the in-game token, you must possess an example, which is an NFT character. To acquire more Meterium, you must own more characters.
While Meterium is the in-game currency, you must use GALA, Gala Game’s token, to buy and sell NFTs. You can benefit from NFT assets by purchasing them at a cheap price and selling them at a high price. You can also exchange your tokens and NFTs for GALA.
Potential play-to-earn strategies include:
- Exploring the wilderness: If you’re ready to claim a deed far from the city’s protection, the rewards can be substantial. You might be able to find and earn Materium.
- Buy and sell items: GALA is the Mirandus or Gala market token used to buy and sell NFTs. You can sell NFTs and tokens you acquire in the game for GALA. You can also benefit from speculating on the game’s NFT assets by purchasing and reselling them. Materium can be extracted from the game and traded on secondary marketplaces as ERC-20 tokens.
- Set up bases: You can build homes, farms, and towns in the wilderness. These locations may generate resources or serve as gathering points for players, motivating them to venture further from a city’s protective walls in search of Materium.
- Gala Node License: A Gala Node License can be purchased for 156,500 GALA. For helping to maintain the network, the license grants tokens and the potential to gain extra benefits such as special edition NFTs.
Mirandus Marketplace is a store where players can purchase, sell, or trade a variety of in-game commodities such as Land Deeds, Docks, Ships, Halloween, Buildings, lanterns, and Exemplars. The exemplars available for purchase in the store are of various varieties, with some being sold out.
Some well-known examples are:
- Latern of the sun
All of the assets featured on the Mirandus marketplace are classified as Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, or Ancient. GALA and ETH tokens are accepted in the store.
What is Materium?
Materium is an ERC-20 token. Inside the world of Mirandus, it is magic. Players can channel their power to cast spells, craft the impossible, and even raise a slain hero from the dead.
Where can I trade Materium?
You can trade Materium using Uniswap or Metamask.
Materium Contract address: 0xcd17fa52528f37facb3028688e62ec82d9417581
Mirandus is, to say the least, an ambitious project. It has potential and hype, and we’re looking forward to hearing more from Gala Games. There are currently no plans for a mobile version, and the game will only be available on PC and Mac.
While users can purchase NFTs for the game, there is currently nothing to play. While we all wait, we will keep you updated on any new information that becomes available.