Ember Sword is said to be one of the greatest out of many new NFT games out there. It provides the ultimate sandbox MMORPG gaming experience. I mean, an insane level of freedom and the ability to build and create your journey in the digital universe.
What is Ember Sword?
This game, in particular, is similar to IIIuvium where players combat monsters. In Ember Sword, players can create and upgrade characters, own land, complete tsk, explore the fiction world of Thenabus, craft weapons, and fight weapons, bosses, and players. There has been loud publicity about Ember Sword arising to over 70,000 gamers on the discord server and 87.500 followers on Twitter.
The game is currently in the pre-alpha testing mode and will later proceed to the alpha testing mode before the end of 2022. Before the technical testing went live in Ember Sword, players were opportune to purchase plots of land. Those who could not purchase land were given a badge. That granted them access to the pre-alpha testing. The token used to play Ember Sword is Ember which can be utilized to buy lands and in-game collectibles.
How Does Ember Sword Works
Ember Sword is a free-to-play MMORPG established by Bright Star Studio. There are currently four nations in Ember Sword: Sevrend, Solarwood, Duberson, and Ediseau. Last week, Ember Sword put up a contest on their Twitter community for gamers to suggest a name for the 5th nation, and such gamer(s) stand a chance to own land in Ember Sword. Each nation in the Ember Sword is unique and is divided into four regions; First comes the capital, which is relatively 10 X 10 and is enclosed by three regions, namely; kingship, wilderness, and outlaw.
How to Play Ember Sword Game
- You will need a badge or land to be able to participate in the pre-alpha for testers.
- To get started, visit the Ember Sword website at https://embersword.com
- Create an account and link your wallet to your account.
- At this point, the game will be accessible to testers. Testing is predicted to go live on the 4th, 5th, 18th, and 25th of April 2022. These are a few days for people to test Ember Sword.
- There are two selections on the game webpage. The first is to conquer monsters, bosses, and other players. The second is to explore the planet as a raider in search of rare items.
- After downloading Metamask and saving the security phrases, Proceed to buy Ethereum to enable you to purchase in-game collectibles.
Note that if you are new to blockchain technology and want to play the Ember Sword game. You will be required to download the Metamask wallet and save some security phrases that will be given and sent to you.
How to earn on Ember Sword
There are several ways to earn Ember Sword. Which include:
Free to play: You are allowed to pair up with a guild to hunt for NFTs to enable you to trade them at the marketplace, protect your land and upgrade your character. Ember Sword is commonly played on the browser rather than on an app.
Landowning: Owning land is another passive means to earn NFTs on Ember Sword. On the lands you purchase, you can build campsites, NPC houses, and lots more. One of the perks that come with owning land is that you generate more revenue: when in-game collectibles are found close to your owned land. The four types of land you will find on Ember Sword are:
- Regular plots
- Settlement plots: Some fantasy architectural structures you can place on settlement plots are small-sized player houses, small-sized guild houses, and small-sized player stores.
- Town plots
- City plots
Combat: Fighting monsters, bosses, and other players is an active way to earn NFTs and upgrade character in Ember Sword. To upgrade your character requires that you fight other monsters, bosses, and players. You can choose between player versus player combat(PvP) and player versus environment(PvE) combat. It is wise to use one type of weapon to upgrade your character as there are many types of weapons such as melee, ranged, and energy. Some top skillsets that will be needed to upgrade characters are;
- Weapon Smithing
How to buy land on Ember Sword
The land on Ember Sword will be purchased through embersword.com, with the first transaction taking place in the Solarwood nation. Solarwood will make approximately 12,000 of its 40,000 plots available for purchase. The land will be sold in what we refer to as “parcels” ranging in size from 1×1 to 20×20.
Note that towns and cities will not be subdivided when purchasing portions – no parcel will contain a quarter of a city or half of a town.
Purchasing land is a relatively intuitive process. The land sale website will feature a map of the world with lots available for purchase highlighted. Thus, you will be able to select and purchase precisely the items you like.
How to download Ember Sword on PC
You will need to follow these instructions when the game is out. There is no need for a torrent ISO, as this is just a game installer. The following are some procedures to follow to install and play the game.
- To begin, click the “Download Game” option located above.
- Download and install “Ember Sword.msi Installer” on your computer.
- Launch the Installer, click “Next,” and complete the installation.
- Now, from the desktop, launch the Ember Sword game installer.
- Adhere to all directions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now begin the installation of the game.
- Play “Ember Sword Game” now.
About Bright Star Studio Limited
Bright star studio is a dedicated group of 49 award-winning startup founders comprised of former professional athletes, global champions, and game enthusiasts. The team is forging ahead with the development of massively multiplayer online role-playing games. The team include Mark Laursen, Juris Huijbreghts, Loren Roosendaal, and many more.
Do I need land to play Ember Sword?
No, you do not need land to play Ember Sword. But some perks come with owning land in Ember Sword.
Free to play, Ember Sword attracts gamers from conventional gaming who may earn stuff that can be sold on the marketplace for crypto, in fact, a traditional gamer who is not into NFTs or crypto may not even recognize this is a blockchain game!